1. Combine honey, oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in a shallow pan. Add pork and turn to coat it well. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hrs. Turn pork occasionally. Remove pan from refrigerator 30 min. before grilling.
2. Prepare grill for a medium-hot fire with an indirect heat area. Slice onions in rounds 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick.
3. Remove pork from marinade and boil marinade 1 min. Taste and add more salt if needed.
4. Grill pork over indirect heat, covered, until the middle is about 145°F, 25 to 30 min. Brush pork generously with the marinade; turn every 10 min. to evenly cook.
5. Put onions over direct heat and brush with marinade. Turn frequently, brushing with marinade, until well marked and soft, 8 to 12 min. Move onions off direct heat to finish cooking.
6. Let pork rest 5 min. before slicing into 3/4-inch thick slices. Serve with grilled onions.
Note: Honey should not be fed to infants under one year of age. Honey is a safe and wholesome food for children and adults.
For this and more great recipes, please visit www.honey.com/recipes
Along with the Doctors, Nurses, First Responders and Scientists, you know who are also heroes? Those working the checkout counters and stocking shelves at supermarkets. Our dedicated associates have been working tirelessly to serve the Litchfield and Greene communities during this crisis.
They are so much more than Employees,
They are Our Family.
Please thank them when you see them in the Store.
Rick and Bobbi-Jo Gowell
Sign up here