1. In a large bowl, combine beer, water, molasses, brown sugar, and salt; mix well.
2. Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag; pour beer brine over chops and seal bag. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. When ready to cook, preheat grill to medium or heat a grill pan over medium heat. Remove pork chops from brine and pat dry. Discard brine.
4. In a small bowl, combine Dry Rub ingredients; mix well. Sprinkle mixture evenly over both sides of pork chops.
5. Cook pork chops 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Along with the Doctors, Nurses, First Responders and Scientists, you know who are also heroes? Those working the checkout counters and stocking shelves at supermarkets. Our dedicated associates have been working tirelessly to serve the Litchfield and Greene communities during this crisis.
They are so much more than Employees,
They are Our Family.
Please thank them when you see them in the Store.
Rick and Bobbi-Jo Gowell
Sign up here