1. In a large bowl combine the chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, ginger, sake, sesame oil and brown sugar and whisk to form a marinade. Add the cubed pork to the marinade and let sit for 20 minutes.
2. Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
3. Thread the marinated cubes of pork on skewers, about 4 to 5 pieces per skewer. Transfer the skewers to the grill and cook,
uncovered, turning to brown evenly every 2 to 3 minutes until tender, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
* Quick Tip: Make sure to leave plenty of room in between each skewer to avoid overcrowding the meat and assure even cooking.
* Garnish with sliced scallions if desired. Serve alongside a bed of white rice.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit:
Along with the Doctors, Nurses, First Responders and Scientists, you know who are also heroes? Those working the checkout counters and stocking shelves at supermarkets. Our dedicated associates have been working tirelessly to serve the Litchfield and Greene communities during this crisis.
They are so much more than Employees,
They are Our Family.
Please thank them when you see them in the Store.
Rick and Bobbi-Jo Gowell
Sign up here